Thursday 18 September 2014

A Summary of Luna S. Kristic

I am Luna S. Kristic and Marie Gabay The Logical Pagan. Two different persons  in one.

I know how to:
  • Play Field Hockey, Cricket, Rugby, Football and Softball.
  • Feel deeply while thinking and conversing rationally.
  • Understand the many different perspectives.
I know that:
  • Everything comes with a price.
My biases are:
  • I believe that EVERYONE should have equal rights on the basis of religion, race, sexual orientation and gender. (This is not really a bias to me- your religious beliefs/practices should not affect another person or peoples who have no interest in it whatsoever.)
  • I am a revolutionary- everything should be changed for the better whether or not some disagree.
  • I believe that people are given too much choices-that's why we have so many problems-we try to please others instead of doing what needs to be done for the better of everyone.
  • I am in support of there that there should be a separation of religious ideas/beliefs from the state. I think religious control leads to outrage, it is unfair and opinionated.
  • Michelangelo and Galileo are brilliant.
  • The only males that I like are my teammates/the bros and my family. The rest annoy me.
  • My experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment